Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Books


Question by Marshmallow:

BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?





I am a major fan of twilight, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry potter, and maximum ride. I was wondering if there were any other books like them that are good. Currently I am reading the oracles of Delphi keep and have recently read what the dickens.




Best answer:

Answer by Just Me
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins is fantasic. I love it and I also love all the series you mentioned, so I think we have similar taste.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Books:

Q&A: What books on Judaism would you recommend? ...
Hiking: Revised Edition (Edge Books) ...
Is ‘X-Men: First Class’ Closer to The Comic Books Than Fans Think? ...
How to Draw Comic Heroes (Edge Books) Reviews ...
Once Upon a Mind: Using Children’s Books to Nurture Self-discovery (North Central Regional Extension Publications) ...
Commando: Battle of Britain – Scramble!: The Ten Best Commando Battle of Britain Comic Books Ever! (Commando 70) ...
Ghost of Chance (High Risk Books) ...
What are some great books to prepare for my speaking test? ...
Feedback Control Theory (Dover Books on Engineering) ...
Architecture Inspirations (Inspiration Books) (Multilingual Edition) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment