Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spirituality


Question by audry r: spirituality?

i need help to put together something for young people 13-18, on this subject, and ways to get them to think about their own spirituality etc, any ideas?
its for my n.v q youthwork, which is basically needing me to young people to explore what their own ideas of what spirituality is to them, not for me to dictate to them my own beliefs, thats why its hard




Best answer:

Answer by Church Music Girl
Movie clips. There are some great resources out there about movies and messages; but for the life of me, I can't remember any titles. What kind of audience is this? If it's mixed religion, play it safe and stick with Star Wars. If they're Christian, movies like Bruce Almighty work well.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Spirituality:

Joan of Arc and Spirituality (New Middle Ages) Reviews ...
Contemplation and Midlife Crisis: Examples from Classical and Contemporary Spirituality ...
Beshara and Ibn ‘Arabi: A Movement of Sufi Spirituality in the Modern World ...
Sin or Salvation: The Relationship Between Sexuality and Spirituality in Psychotherapy Reviews ...
I need a way to prove to my friend that spirituality exists, without using physical means. How can I go . . .? ...
Capturing the Heart of Leadership: Spirituality and Community in the New American Workplace ...
Moonlighting to Spirituality: A Vitamin Source for the soul ...
Spirituality and the Healthy Mind: Science, Therapy, and the Need for Personal Meaning Reviews ...
Jean-Bertrand Aristide returns to Haiti, days before presidential election ...
Edgar Cayce’s Twelve Lessons in Personal Spirituality ...

No comments:

Post a Comment