Monday, January 31, 2011

How can I be an event videographer for weddings, brithdays, schools for my future career?



Your Ad Here



Weddings
by Andrew Morrell Photography

Question by Rachael Z: How can I be an event videographer for weddings, brithdays, schools for my future career?

I am a junior in high school and I really want to go to events like weddings, birthdays, school events, anything you can think of, and film video and take pictures, and then put everything together into amazing videos with music and special effects added to them. I can't find anything on what degree or schooling I should get or what this is even called. Any information at all about this career would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much! :)




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Filmmaker
Looks like photography and video is meant for you.
I suggest you start taking courses in those areas: software, technique, theory, history [you have NO idea how helpful that is] and you'll be on your way.

Wish you'd tell us where your location is, so i'd know which schools to recommend.

KK





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment