Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What camera to buy to photograph weddings?



Your Ad Here





Question by Ben H:

What camera to buy to photograph weddings?



Your Ad Here





So anyway, I want to get into photographing weddings.

I don't really have any photography experience, but I just think that it looks really fun and like a good way to make money.

So I was looking at these two really great cameras-one is like a Canon and it has like 12 megapixels and a 4x optical zoom. I really like it cause it comes in pink, and fits in my pocket.

The other one I like is a Nikon with like 8 megapixels.

Which would be better?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Terisu
Definately the pink one! Without any experience in photography, nobody will take you seriously anyway. The pink one will just be more appropriate for you.

Okay....you're joking, aren't you?





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment